At a time when hand protection is more important than ever, MICROFLEX gloves will give you the peace of mind you need at a price you can afford. MICROFLEX manufactures reliable, high quality gloves that are suitable for a whole range of applications. Our comprehensive range offers plenty of choice for a glove to both suit your needs and exceed your expectations.
All PPE Category 111 gloves must go through independent testing, but Microflex also puts their gloves through additional internal QC scrutiny. Every glove in every size, undergoes 12 tests to receive MICROFLEX's own Certificate of Compliance. These 12 tests are: weight, length, palm width, cuff width, cuff thickness, palm thickness, fingertip thickness, modulus, ultimate elongation, tensile strength, powder content and protein content. The results are reviewed for compliance to product specifications, with specific emphasis on powder and protein levels (using the Modified Lowry Test).
MICROFLEX gloves supplied by STARLAB comply to the following standards:
- Medical Gloves Standard ISO 11193-1
- EN 420
- Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC, Complex Design, Category 111.
- EN 374-2: 2003
- EN 374-3: 2003
- European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC, CE Class 1
- EN 455 Parts 1,2 & 3
- ASTM F1671: Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens
- UltraSense and UltraSense Plus also conform to EN388, Level 2 for Tear Resistance
- And are manufactured under strict ISO 13485 standards for the manufacture of medical devices