Woodley/Drucker Clinispin Horizon 842VET Centrifuge.
The Clinispin horizon 842VET is the most compact of the Performance Series centrifuges. The 842VET offers control over almost every aspect of the unit's operation from variable acceleration and deceleration to easy time and speed input. High speed and force capability produces rapid separation and greatly reduces processing times. Save settings in one of ten memory locations and recall them at the touch of a button.
- Electronic Timer and Display. Selectable from 1 to 99 minutes, hold feature, (+/-1%)
- Electronic Speed Control and Display. Easily set the running speed by RPM or RCF.
- Brushless DC Motor. For smooth and quiet operation with no routine maintenance.
- Variable Acceleration and Deceleration. Customise the run from start to finish.
- End-Of-Run Audible Indicator. Sounds when the rotor has stopped to inform the operator the cycle is complete.
- Variable Speed. Precision variable speed control gives the operator the ability to select from 500 RPM to the maximum rotor speed in 50 RPM increments.
- Quiet Operation and Low Vibration. Double-encased motor and unique "stability mount" assure quiet performance and low out-of-balance vibration.